Kirsten Oppenlaender is responsible for digital solutions for commercial clients at Deutsche Bank AG. She is an MBA (CCI) and a graduate of the London Business School Leadership Program.
Kirsten Oppenlaender has extensive experience in payments processing, management of operational activities and in implementing new operating models. During the last few years she acted – among other tasks – as COO for the Retail IT Unit and the IT and Operations Department in Germany as well as Chief of Staff for a Member of the Management Board.
– collaboration from people with different backgrounds
– client centric
- – different channels for different people.
Career Tips How to be successful in a bank:
You need to perform
Mistakes will happen
– If your environment can’t accept it then change it.
– If you feel to comfortable push for a change (internal or external)
Should you vision your future?
– The world and especially banks are rapidly changing so don’t make fix plans go build your network and take your chances.
Calm Down and Relax more, you don’t need to be perfect all the time
Don’t be too different – but still be yourself
|Silicon Germany: Wie wir die digitale Transformation schaffen Taschenbuch – Christoph Keese|
|The One Minute Manager – Ken Blanchard|
|ONE MINUTE MANAGER MEETS THE MONKEY – KENNETH BLANCHARD|